Dear Valued Customer,
As concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, your health and wellbeing is Edmonds GM’s top priority. We are committed to doing everything we can to keep our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve, safe and healthy. At Edmonds GM, we recognize that the ability to get around our communities is critical to ensuring access to our loved ones and essential hubs like grocery stores, pharmacies, and health care centres. We have decided to remain open for service, as a commitment to ensuring we are doing what we can to help support in this way.
We wanted to provide an update on the proactive steps and measures that we have taken, to give you peace of mind as we continue to serve you.
Keeping Our Facilities Clean and Safe
While cleanliness and hygiene at our stores has always been taken seriously, we have enhanced our standards and protocols as follows:
- We’ve increased how often we clean and sanitize our dealership facilities.
- We are concentrating hourly cleaning on high-touch surfaces, such as door handles, seating areas, desks, lounge areas, restrooms, and credit card readers.
- We continue to provide hand sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer stations for you at our entrances as products are available.
- All employees will be required to wear gloves when interacting with clients and their vehicles.
Keeping You and Your Vehicle Clean and Safe
We will also be taking extra precautions to ensure customer vehicles and dealership vehicles are regularly cleaned, protected, and disinfected.
- Plastic seat covers will be used when driving client vehicles.
- Customer (and dealership) vehicle steering wheels and door handles will be disinfected upon arriving at the dealership and upon leaving.
- Social distancing practices will be in place (i.e. minimum 3 feet separation and discontinuation of physical contact).
Before entering our facilities, for the safety of our customers and staff, we would ask you to review a few of the following questions.
- Have you travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Has your Public Health Authority identified you as a close contact of someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Are you waiting to hear the results of a laboratory test for COVID-19?
- Have you have been advised to isolate at home for any other reason by your Public Health Authority?
- Do you have symptoms of COVID-19?
- Difficulty breathing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we must ask that you do not enter
Introducing New Ways to Serve You
We are pleased to offer new services for clients that prefer not to visit our store in person. These services will be offered at no charge for the duration of the current Coronavirus situation. Full details of the program can be found at www.edmondsgm.com
Here are some highlights:
- Complimentary service pickup and drop-off with a scheduled service appointment.
- Remote vehicle sales video-call consultations.
- Scheduled extended test drives where we bring your desired vehicle to you!
As this situation continues to develop, we are closely following the guidance of health experts and government officials. We are committed to keeping you informed and up to date as new information becomes available. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 705-789-7500 or toll free 1-877-661-7848.
We recognize this is a challenging time for us all. Your safety will continue to be our top priority.
On behalf of Edmonds Chevrolet Corvette Buick GMC, I want to thank you for your patience and loyalty as we navigate these times together.
General Manager, Edmonds Chevrolet Corvette Buick GMC